How to Publish Your Ministry Advertisement*
Procedures for Placing an Advertisement
Generally, ads are published within three business days after we have received both the payment and the ad. Your ad will be published as is and must be submitted by email or uploaded during the online payment process. No exceptions. The document that you send as your ad must be final and not a "work in progress."
Procedures for Making Changes to Your Advertisement
If you need to make changes to your ad document, we will accept the changes one time only. Please revise the document and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may make minor changes to the brief description on the webpage up to two times after it is published (e.g., change due date for applications, etc.). All changes must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Advertising Fees - $149.00
A one-time, non-negotiable fee of $149.00 per job advertisement is required for up to 6 months publication on the website. Discounts are not provided for advertisers requiring less publication time. It is the advertiser's responsiblity to notfiy us when the ad should be removed or to renew the ad at the end of the 6 month period if necessary.
Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. Fees are not subject to negotiation.
Procedure for Submitting Your Advertisement and Payment Online
Online Transaction Policies. All sales are in US Dollars and are final unless otherwise noted. Unintended duplicate payments may be refunded upon request to Customer Service. For Customer Service, contact Jeanette Tatman, (615) 301-2224 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your advertisement on the computer you are using. The acceptable file formats include: doc, docx, pdf, txt, rtf, xls, jpg, gif and png.
- A valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card
- An email address where you can receive confirmation of your advertisement submission and payment.
We will notify you by email when your ad is published on the website.
Procedures for Submitting Your Payment by Mail and Submitting Your Ad by Email
- Email your advertisement or to email@example.com. Indicate in the email that you are making your payment by mail. DO NOT MAIL YOUR AD TO THE BAPTIST WORLD CENTER. Your ad can only be published on the website if it is emailed to the webmanager.
- Click on the link below to download and fill out an invoice. You will need to print and send a copy of the completed invoice with your check or money order. This is an Adobe fillable form. If you have trouble opening the document, please be sure to update your Adobe Reader software at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Make your check or money order for $149.00 payable to “National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.” Write “Ministry Opportunity Payment” in the notes section on the check or money order.
- Send the payment and a copy of the invoice to:
National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.
Attention: Ministry Opportunity Advertising
1700 Baptist World Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37207
If you have questions about your online payment or website announcement, contact Dr. Denise Mayhan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred method of communication.
The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. publishes resumes and open ministry and employment opportunities as a service to its members and other constituents who are seeking ministry opportunities/employment or individuals to fill open positions. The Convention does not pre-qualify potential employers or individuals seeking positions, nor can it attest to the accuracy of the information presented. It is the sole responsibility of the potential employer or candidate to verify the information presented. The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. reserves the right to refuse publication of any ministry opportunity or resume at its sole discretion.