How to Publish Your Ministry Advertisement*
Currently, our advertisers for open positions report that they are receiving an average of 90 - 120 responses to their ads from this website. The responses are from across the United States and some are from abroad. If you don't want to receive that kind of volume or variety in applicants, do not advertise here. However, if conducting a broad search is part of your plan, you've come to the right place! You do not have to be a member of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. to advertise here, however, we reserve the right to refuse any request to advertise on our website at our sole discretion. Our advertisers will be made aware of where to locate resumes or letters of interest published on our website to assist them in their search.
Procedures for Placing an Advertisement
Generally, submissions are published within three business days after we have received both the payment and the ad. Your submission will be published as is and must be submitted by email or uploaded during the online payment process. No exceptions. The document that you send as your ad must be final and not a "work in progress." Try to include whether or not expenses will be paid for travel to the church for interviews, sermons, etc. in your ad - potential candidates will find this information very helpful.
Advertising Fees - $149.00
A one-time, non-negotiable fee of $149.00 per advertisement is required for publication on the website for up to 6 months for job opportunities. Discounts are not provided for advertisers requiring less publication time. It is the advertiser's responsiblity to notfiy us when the ad should be removed or to renew the ad at the end of the publication period.
Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. Fees are non-negotiable.
Click on the link above and follow the instructions. Before you start, be sure that you have the following ready:
- Your advertisement on the computer you are using. The acceptable file formats include: doc, docx, pdf, txt, rtf, xls, jpg, gif and png.
- A valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card
- An email address where you can receive confirmation of your advertisement submission and payment.
We will notify you by email when your ad is published on the website.
Online Transaction Policies. All sales are in US Dollars and are final unless otherwise noted. Unintended duplicate payments may be refunded upon request to Customer Service. For Customer Service, contact Jeanette Tatman, (615) 301-2224 or by email at email@example.com.
- Click on the link above to download and fill out an invoice. You will need to print and send a copy of the completed invoice with your check or money order. This is a fillable PDF document. If you have trouble opening the document, please be sure to update your Adobe Reader software at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Email your advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the email that you are making your payment by mail. DO NOT MAIL YOUR AD OR RESUME TO THE BAPTIST WORLD CENTER IN TN. Your ad can only be published on the website if it is emailed to email@example.com.
- Make your check or money order for $149.00 payable to “National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.” Write “Ministry Opportunity Payment” in the notes section on the check or money order.
- Send the payment and a copy of the invoice to:
National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.
Ministry Opportunity Advertising
1700 Baptist World Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37207
If you have questions about your payment by mail, contact Ms. Jeanette Tatman, Finance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 615.228.6292.
If you have questions about your online payment or website announcement, contact email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of communication.
The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. publishes resumes and open ministry and employment opportunities as a service to its members and other constituents who are seeking ministry opportunities/employment or individuals to fill open positions. The Convention does not pre-qualify potential employers or individuals seeking positions, nor can it attest to the accuracy of the information presented. It is the sole responsibility of the potential employer or candidate to verify the information presented. The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. reserves the right to refuse publication of any ministry opportunity or resume at its sole discretion.