How to Publish Your Ministry Opportunity*
Procedures for Placing an Advertisement
You may submit and pay for your advertisement two ways: Online or by US Mail. Generally, ads are published within three business days after we have received both the payment and the ad. Your ad will be published as is and must be submitted by email or uploaded during the online payment process. No exceptions. You may make minor changes to your ad up to three times after it is published (e.g., change due date for applications, change contact person, etc.) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees: $149.00/advertisement for 6 months on the website. (Note: Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.). Fees are not subject to negotiation.
- Your advertisement on the computer you are using. The acceptable file formats include: doc, docx, pdf, txt, rtf, and xls.
- A valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card
- An email address where you can receive confirmation of your advertisement submission and payment.
We will notify you by email when your ad is published on the website.
US Mail Instructions
- Please download and print the Ministry
Opportunity form using the link provided below.This is a fillable form,
so you may enter your information into the form before printing. Be sure
to save a copy to your computer.
- Mail the completed form with your payment to the address indicated on the form.
- Email your ministry opportunity advertisement to email@example.com after you mail your payment. The acceptable file formats include: doc, docx, pdf, txt, rtf, and xls.
The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. publishes open ministry and employment opportunities as a service to its members and other constituents who are seeking ministry opportunities/employment or individuals to fill open positions. The Convention does not pre-qualify potential employers or individuals seeking positions, nor can it attest to the accuracy of the information presented. It is the sole responsibility of the potential employer or candidate to verify the information presented. The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. reserves the right to refuse publication of any ministry opportunity or resume at its sole discretion.