Spread the News!
Read how advertising here has helped other churches (click title to read)
Click the links on the left under "Ministry Opportunities"
to see our current advertisements
Want to Publish a Ministry Opportunity on this Website?*
Procedures for Placing an Advertisement
Generally, ads are published within three business days after we have received both the payment and the ad. Your ad will be published as is and must be submitted by email or uploaded during the online payment process. No exceptions. You may make minor changes to your ad up to three times after it is published (e.g., change due date for applications, change contact person, etc.) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees: $149.00/advertisement for 6 months on the website. (Note: Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.). Fees are not subject to negotiation.
Procedure for Online Payments and Submitting Your Ad
Online Transaction Policies. All sales are in US Dollars and are final unless otherwise noted. Unintended duplicate payments may be refunded upon request to Customer Service. For Customer Service, contact Jeanette Tatman, (615) 301-2224 or by email at email@example.com.
- Your advertisement on the computer you are using. The acceptable file formats include: doc, docx, pdf, txt, rtf, and xls.
- A valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover Card
- An email address where you can receive confirmation of your advertisement submission and payment.
We will notify you by email when your ad is published on the website.
Procedures for Submitting Your Payment by Mail and Submitting Your Ad
- Email your announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the email that you are making your payment by mail.
- Click on the link below to fill out and print an invoice. You will need to send a copy of this invoice with your check or money order. This is an Adobe form. If you have trouble opening the document, please be sure to update your Adobe Reader software at: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Make your check or money order for $149.00 payable to “National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.” Write “Ministry Opportunity Payment” in the notes section on the check or money order.
- Send the payment and a copy of the invoice to:
National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.
Attention: Ministry Opportunity Advertising
1700 Baptist World Center Drive
Nashville, TN 37207
If you have questions about your online payment or website announcement, contact Dr. Denise Mayhan by email at email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of communication. You may also call Denise at 410.480.9439.
The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. publishes resumes and open ministry and employment opportunities as a service to its members and other constituents who are seeking ministry opportunities/employment or individuals to fill open positions. The Convention does not pre-qualify potential employers or individuals seeking positions, nor can it attest to the accuracy of the information presented. It is the sole responsibility of the potential employer or candidate to verify the information presented. The National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. reserves the right to refuse publication of any ministry opportunity or resume at its sole discretion.