Welcome to the Congress Annual Session Online Registration!
Register Online Until June 12, 2015
Online registration is a great way to register quickly and to have the best chance of getting into the classes you want along with the added convenience of using a credit card with secure online transaction processing.
Pop up windows and cookies are used in our online registration system. Click on the name of your Internet browser and follow the simple instructions if needed:
3 Steps to Register Online
- Download The Congress Book for descriptions of the classes or the list of Classes By Name or Classes by Number to select the classes. Be sure that you have ALL of your delegate names and their first and second choices for classes BEFORE you start your online registration. The first and second class choices MUST be different.
- Determine which registration category best meets your needs (see below).
- Have your credit card information ready. We are now accepting MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Our payment processing is secure.
Registering for Your Primary Class
For each delegate, a first and second choice of classes is required. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR FIRST AND SECOND CHOICE THE SAME. If you have not selected two different classes, you run the risk of not getting a class assignment until after you arrive at the Convention Center.
Registration for a 2nd Class
Registration for the second class must be done onsite. In addition, one of the two classes must be a class with a 12 noon start time. Delegates can take an 8:00 and 12:00 or 10:00 and 12:00.
Badges and Registration Materials
Online Registration Links
Click on the appropriate registration category to get started. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover Card.
Online Registration - What to Expect
- After you complete and submit the registration form, you will be forwarded to a secure site to make payment by credit card.
- If you get an error message while attempting to complete your payment, be sure you have enabled pop ups and cookies in your browser before contacting technical support at email@example.com.
- You will get two confirmation emails from us: one that verifies your registration information and another that verifies your credit card payment. Please save these emails and take copies with you to the Congress Annual Session.
- IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAILS WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF YOUR REGISTRATION, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL/SPAM FOLDER before contacting technical support.
Please allow up to 48 hours for a response due to high work volumes.
Registering and/or Making Changes to Your Registration
Mr. Maurice Lauher, Special Assistant, Registration
Technical Questions About Online Registration
Dr. Denise Mayhan at firstname.lastname@example.org