Welcome to the Congress Annual Session Online Registration!
Register Online Until May 31, 2013
Online registration is a great way to register quickly and to have the best chance of getting into the classes you want and the added convenience of using a credit card with secure online transaction processing.
Please enable "cookies" in your web browser if you have them disabled. If you are having trouble seeing the payment total on your payment form, this is most likely the problem.
The cookies have to be enabled so that the $total from your registration form can be carried to your payment form. If you don't know how to do this, click the link below, find the name of your Internet browser and follow the simple instructions:
3 Steps to Register Online
- Determine which registration category best meets your needs.
- Be sure that you have ALL of your delegate names and their first and second choices for classes BEFORE you start. ALL changes that need to be made to your registration after you submit payment will have to be made with the Congress Registration Office.
- Have your credit card information ready, and be sure that your credit card has the available balance needed. We are now accepting MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
Online Registration Process
- There is a separate online form for each registration category. Click the link for the form you want to use to register.
- After you complete and submit the registration form, you will be forwarded to a secure site to make payment by credit card.
- Complete your payment information and submit. Your registration will not be complete until you successfully submit your payment.
- You will get two confirmation emails from us: one that verifies your registration information and another that verifies your credit card payment. Please save these emails and take copies with you to the Congress Annual Session. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAILS WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF YOUR REGISTRATION, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL/SPAM FOLDER.
Registration for a 2nd Class
for the second class must be done onsite. In addition, one of the two classes must be
a class with a 12 noon start time. Delegates can take an 8:00 and 12:00 or
10:00 and 12:00.
Badges and Registration Materials
Your badges and other registration information will be mailed to you after you have successfully completed your registration. If you submit your registration 14 or fewer days from the first day of the Congress Annual Session, you may be required to pick up your badges and other information in the Registration Hall - REGISTER EARLY!!!
Mr. Maurice Lauher, Special Assistant, Registration
P.O. Box 769
Fort Mill, SC 29716
Phone/Fax: 803.396.0805 (call before sending a fax)
(Note that we will try to get back to you as soon as possible, but due to high work volumes you should allow up to 48 hours for a response.)
(allow up to 48 hours for a response)
Click on the Appropriate Registration Category to Get Started.
|Individual: 1 delegate
|State: Up to 5 delegates ($25 ea. additional delegate over 5)||$700.00|