Health Fair Exhibitor/Sponsor Info
Congress of Christian Education
H.O.P.E. Annual Health Fair
June 22-26, 2015
Cobo Center - Detroit, MI
Submit Your Booth Application/Sponsorship Online
Dear Prospective Vendor:
Greetings! The National Baptist Congress of Christian Education [An Auxiliary of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.] will hold its 110th Annual Session in Detroit, Michigan, June 22-25, 2015. This year’s session will be held at the Cobo Center with an anticipated attendance of more than 25,000 participants. While the main thrust of the meeting is Christian Education Training, our National Baptist Congress also sponsors an Annual Health Fair in conjunction with its H.O.P.E. (Health Outreach Prevention Education) Week activities. The health fair provides an opportunity for participating health organizations and non-profits to provide information about health related issues to the delegates attending the session.
We would be delighted to have your organization participate in the 11th Annual Health Fair and partner with us as we strive to build healthy communities congregation by congregation. We have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. [click here].
Our hope is that you will make a decision to participate this year. For more than a decade, participants attending the sessions have received life enriching and lifesaving information shared with them by hundreds of health oriented participants like you. We believe that your health related message would add to this legacy.
We anticipate that the 2015 Health Fair will be our greatest yet. We look forward to working diligently with you to make that happen. If you have questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additional information about the H.O.P.E. Initiative is posted on our website [click here].
I look forward to working with you.
Dr. Michael O. Minor, Director, H.O.P.E. Health Initiative
PO Box 994 • Hernando, MS 38632
662.298-3585 • email@example.com
11th Anniversary Health Fair Celebration
June 22-26, 2015
Cobo Center - Detroit, Michigan
Tier 1: Exhibitor
National Non-Profit $500
Non- Profit $400
- A booth at our National H.O.P.E. Health Fair where your staff can display and disseminate information and/or give-a-ways for the four days of the Health Fair
- 7' x 10'
- 6' draped table
- identification sign
- two chairs
- Waste paper basket.
- An opportunity to share your message with 15,000 – 20,000 attendees
- Inclusion on the NBC H.O.P.E. Facebook Page
Tier 2: Exhibitor EnhancedInvestment: $2500
- Tier 1 benefits
- Inclusion in H.O.P.E. Week 2015 Passport – 10,000 copies
- One mini-workshop near exhibit area – 15-20 minute presentation
Tier 3: Exhibitor PlusInvestment: $4000
- Tier 2 benefits
- Corporate collateral material included in 15,000 delegate bags
- One mini-workshops near exhibit area – 60 minute presentation
- Corporate name mentioned on overall Congress display board
- Corporate named mentioned as sponsor before one of the Congress plenary sessions (about 10,000 attendees)
Tier 4: H.O.P.E. Week 2015 Passport SponsorInvestment: $7,000
- Tier 3 benefits
- 2 booth spaces
- Ad on the back panel of Passport
- Opportunity to provide maximum 3 minute greetings before one of the plenary sessions (about 10,000 attendees)
Tier 5: H.O.P.E. Week SponsorInvestment: $10,000
- Tier 4 benefits
- 3 booth spaces
- Designated corporate spokesperson given speaking opportunity before key national and state leaders during event
- Opportunity to share in one or more strategic Congress training courses
- Opportunity to provide maximum 10 minute presentation before one of the plenary sessions (about 10,000 attendees)
- Recognized at the President’s Education Banquet
Tier 6: H.O.P.E. SponsorInvestment: $20,000
- Tier 5 benefits
- 5 booth spaces
- Opportunity to send informational packet to all national and state leaders
- Given title signage for event
- Link from National Baptist webpage to your company’s webpage
- Inclusion on strategic H.O.P.E. collateral material for one year
- Opportunity to speak at the January planning session
- Opportunity to speak in the September H.O.P.E. Faith and Health Conference
Would your organization like to sponsor the Annual H.O.P.E. Health Luncheon Tuesday, June 23 at Noon? There will be approximately 100 attendees representing national, state, regional, and local NBCUSA leadership and health ambassadors.
Contact us for details.