Health Fair Exhibitor/Sponsor Info
Congress of Christian Education
H.O.P.E. Annual Health Fair
June 16-20, 2014
Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX
Dear Prospective Vendor:
Greetings! The National Baptist Congress of Christian Education [An Auxiliary of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.] will hold its 109th Annual Session in Dallas, Texas, on June 16-19, 2014. This year’s session will be held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, Texas, with an anticipated attendance of more than 25,000 participants. While the main thrust of the meeting is Christian Education Training, our National Baptist Congress also sponsors an Annual Health Fair in conjunction with its H.O.P.E. (Health Outreach Prevention Education) Week activities. This year’s fair marks ten years of service to the National Baptist Family. We would love for you to be a part of our ten year celebration. The health fair provides an opportunity for participating health organizations and non-profits to provide information about health related issues to the delegates attending the session.
We would be delighted to have your organization participate in the 10th Annual Health Fair and partner with us as we strive to build healthy communities congregation by congregation. We have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. See the attached guide.
Our hope is that you will make a decision to participate in this historic 10th Anniversary Annual Health Fair observance. Through the past decade, participants attending the sessions have received life enriching and lifesaving information shared with them by hundreds of health oriented participants like you. We believe that your health related message would add to this legacy.
We anticipate that the 2014 Health Fair will be our greatest yet and we look forward to working diligently with you to make that happen. If you have questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to working with you.
Dr. Michael O. Minor, Director, H.O.P.E. Health Initiative
3440 Wheeler Road • Hernando, MS 38632
662.429-8747 • email@example.com
To take advantage of any of our sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (901) 826-8355
Since potential sponsors may have special needs, contact us for more specific information if necessary.
Tier 1: Exhibitor
National Non-Profit $600
Non- Profit $500
A booth at our National H.O.P.E. Health Fair where your staff can display and disseminate information and/or give-a-ways for the four days of the Health Fair
- 7' x 10'
- 6' draped table
- identification sign
- two chairs
- Waste paper basket.
- An opportunity to share your message with 25,000 – 30,000 attendees
- Inclusion on the NBC H.O.P.E. Facebook Page
- Includes Tier 1 benefits
- Inclusion in H.O.P.E. Week 2014 Passport – 15,000 copies
- One shared mini-workshop near exhibit area – 15-20 minute presentation
- Includes Tier 2 benefits
- Corporate collateral material included in 15,000 delegate bags
- One mini-workshops near exhibit area – 60 minute presentation
- Corporate name mentioned on overall Congress display board
- Corporate named mentioned as sponsor before one of the Congress plenary sessions (about 10,000 attendees)
- Includes Tier 3 benefits
- 2 booth spaces
- Ad on the back panel of Passport
- Opportunity to provide maximum 3 minute greetings before one of the plenary sessions (about 10,000 attendees)
- Includes Tier 4 benefits
- 3 booth spaces
- Designated corporate spokesperson given speaking opportunity before key national and state leaders during event
- Opportunity to share in one or more strategic Congress training courses
- Opportunity to provide maximum 10 minute presentation before one of the plenary sessions (about 10,000 attendees)
- Recognized at the President’s educational banquet
- Includes Tier 5 benefits
- 5 booth spaces
- Opportunity to send informational packet to all national and state leaders
- Given title signage for event
- Link from National Baptist webpage to your company’s webpage
- Inclusion on strategic H.O.P.E. collateral material for one year
- Opportunity to speak at the January planning session
- Opportunity to speak in the September H.O.P.E. Faith and Health Conference
Sponsorship of Annual H.O.P.E. Health Luncheon Tuesday, June 17, Noon, 100 attendees representing national, state, regional, and local NBCUSA leadership and health ambassadors
Contact us for details.