Faith Family & Community Empowerment Conference (St. Louis, MO)
November 10 . 12, 2011 (all day)
“Faith, Family and Community Empowerment Conference”
November 10-12, 2011
The Millennium Hotel St. Louis, Missouri
Co-Sponsored by the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. and the
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
HURRY! Early Bird Registration Discount Ends October 31, 2011
Life Legacy Luncheon Ticket Deadline is November 4, 2011
* Home Mission Board, NBC, USA, Inc.
* Evangelism Board, NBC, USA, Inc.
* Foreign Mission Board, NBC, USA, Inc.
* National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
The Faith, Family and Empowerment Conference Objectives
- Explore biblical texts that reveal the solidarity of Evangelism and social missions for the purpose of implementing new practices in the local church and community that lead to family empowerment.
- Provide additional resources for employing evangelistic and social mission strategies
- Present evidence-based instruction and tool kits for difference-making church leadership development and community empowerment
- Awaken the social conscience of the Church to 21st century social and economic challenges effecting church relevancy.
Dr. Oliver K. Patterson, Rev. Roslyn McCalister Brock, Rev. Nelson B. Rivers III, Dr. William B. Moore, Rev. Telley L. Gadson, Rev. Charles E. Mock, Dr. Benjamin Todd Jealous and Dr. Angelique Walker- Smith
For more information and to register, visit: Faith, Family and Empowerment Conference
Send an email to:
Charles Mock at firstname.lastname@example.org or Florence J. Wright at: email@example.com