Laymen Schedule Super Storm Sandy Work Week - Skilled Workers Needed!
October 25, 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
National Laymen Work Week Scheduled
December 2 - 6, 2013
Skilled Workers Needed
The National Baptist Laymen in partnership with the NBC, USA, Inc. Disaster Management Department, has scheduled the week of December 2 - 6, 2013 to go and aid, assist and work in Atlantic City, NJ to help in the recovery of Super Storm Sandy.
Skilled workers are needed.
National Laymen leader Mac McGriggs will be leading the effort.
Please follow the directions below if you have the necessary skills and will be willing to go.
1. Call Mac McGriggs indicating you are going. 228-424-2912 Mobile
a. He will answer all your questions regarding what will be paid for. (i.e. transportation,
lodging, food, etc.
2. Download Atlantic City Long Term Recovery Group Form and complete. Click on link below.
Atlantic City Long Term Recovery Group Form
3. Email Mac McGriggs the completed page two (Skills page) of the Atlantic City Long Term
Recovery Group form. (see link above to download form) firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Email completed Atlantic City Long Term Recovery Group Form to:
Nicole Caldwell-Gross, Volunteer Coordinator
email@example.com (Subject line: National Baptist Laymen)
5. The forms must be emailed Atlantic City Long Term Recovery office 15 days prior to the
work week. So please do it as soon as possible.
6. If you have any questions, contact Mac McGriggs. 228-424-2912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Skilled workers are needed. Back